Pico's School remake Pico's School remake

bad ass!!

Totally intense remake!! I love the atmosphere in the game!! Greetings from germany!

Brink of Alienation 2 Brink of Alienation 2

What a great surprise!

This was the most entertaining flashgame i have ever played! graphics could have been better but who cares. The sound was awesome and the gameplay was FUN! It played like a real videogame! Thanks for making this game, hopefully u will make more of this kind!

Lots of people find this review helpful!
BlasterMaster responds:

Thanks for the comments! especially from such a good flash artist as yourself! My team and I look forward to more of your games aswell ;)

Miniclip Rally Miniclip Rally

soso

hm the engine seems very well but the graphics are boring. i mean the chinatown course looks like a desert

Superfishing Superfishing

naja

technisch gut gemacht aber die spielidee is scheisse alt... naja immerhin frontpage da kann man nich meckern was?

Pimp My Warthog 3 Pimp My Warthog 3

??

i dont understand these kind of games.. maybe its because i´m from germany..so i can change the look of my warthog but whats then? is that all?? is there a race button? a hidden game? hm..

Splash and Dash Splash and Dash

hm

meh i used to play it but it was so boring i lost my interest pretty soon.. i mean graphics are professionell and things.. but its soo damn boring to play.. perhaps put some boobies in the game lol (formula 1 is about hot chicks too!)

Chainsaw the Children Chainsaw the Children

OMG!!!

I FUCKING LOOOOOVE THE STYLE AND IDEAS OF THIS GAME!!!! so great! the colors are so bright and things.. just like a real arcade game. i love it i love it i love it! and palms everywhere and the sea and beach and children AND CHAINSAW!! YAAYY!!

Devil's Triad Devil's Triad

yay!

great game! very cute i really like its style! only the sound got a bit boring after a while.
keep up the good work!

Bush Royal Rampage Bush Royal Rampage

its a hit

apart from the fact that this is your second bush shooter (running out of ideas? lol) this is definately one of the best flash games ever. i love the style and everything about it. real arcade action. but everytime i´m playing a game by miniclip i ask myself WHO did it?? there are no names written and nothing. was it done by the miniclip guys themself or do you buy it and put your brand in the game? and i also have the strange feeling you never read the reviews here at ng. well really cool game, no doubt.

I'm With Stupid I'm With Stupid

cool

very creative! great game!